[Source] Interlude PTS

Iniciado por Root, Oct 18, 2022, 04:02 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema
Oct 18, 2022, 04:02 PM Ultima modificación: Oct 18, 2022, 04:04 PM por Root
Hello the files are these

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/244009-interlude-pts-sourcespacks-classic-interlude-sources-pts/

Don't buy them now they are free from me.
I bought them for Price: 500EUR but he didn't want to fix the issues so I'm sharing them.
The source code has some problems fix them and you will have something.

https://mega.nz/file/QZUxhQKQ#vzRJcWhUuwvpM1vr0sngh6cJR8YMYZapkS-0KhPa4-k

I had forgotten to upload the html etc.

Password: L2MetaWars

L2MetaWars

WAO I thank you very much, it helps me a lot with my project!

this source work fine for classic?

Could you pass the fix so that the offline buffers are restored after the server restart?

Oct 19, 2022, 11:55 AM #5 Ultima modificación: Oct 19, 2022, 12:00 PM por Root
Cita de: kyabaru en Oct 19, 2022, 09:19 AMthis source work fine for classic?
must be modified to work with the Classic Client

Cita de: andres14 en Oct 19, 2022, 09:58 AMCould you pass the fix so that the offline buffers are restored after the server restart?
this have in source code

Cita de: andres14 en Oct 19, 2022, 01:17 AMWAO I thank you very much, it helps me a lot with my project!
Have fun bro

Aqui le daremos un buen uso y trataremos de corregir los errores que tiene, gracias por compartir.
Lineage II FAN

Do you have the community board? For some reason the normal community board doesn't work with this extender

Cita de: andres14 en Oct 20, 2022, 09:06 PMDo you have the community board? For some reason the normal community board doesn't work with this extender

I didn't deal with it but the change should logically be made in the source code if I remember correctly it opens now auction shop.

In what I have been working on the extender I have managed to make the system restore buffer work. The auction system also works and I've edited it to show only in the email tab of the community board. If you have any questions, you can consult us in the forum and help us all.

i stop to use this source code is shit.

Descubri un error al cargar las tiendas offline de offlineshopsrestore. Al usar la creacion de enanos, si tu personaje es enano guerrero (sin profesion), al restaurar tu shop de creacion con recipe, éste no carga y se ve como si no vendieras nada. Lo que encontre fue en una linea de OfflineShopRestore.cpp es lo siguiente:

pUser->pSD->nClass == 57 || pUser->pSD->nClass == 118);

A todo esto interprete que se estaba refiriendo a la clase 57 warsmith y a la clase 118 maestro.
Para solucionar ese problema solo basta agregar la clase 53 dwarven figther a la condicional:

pUser->pSD->nClass == 53 || pUser->pSD->nClass == 57 || pUser->pSD->nClass == 118);

Espero les sirva a quienes esten trabajando con el extensor.

Cita de: Root en Oct 21, 2022, 01:07 PMi stop to use this source code is shit.

now which one will you use?
another question, what country are you from?

Cita de: blowcito en Oct 22, 2022, 11:21 PM
Cita de: Root en Oct 21, 2022, 01:07 PMi stop to use this source code is shit.

now which one will you use?
another question, what country are you from?

now i will use my source code but i will add some codes from this source.
i am from Greece but live somewhere central in Europe. :D

hi how to apply sweep fix?

i have this

7D2E70 i_sweep
7AE7D0 i_consume_body

7CE210 op_sweeper
7CC5E0 op_consume_body

but i don't know how to apply or where...

/////

Alguien sabe como aplicar este fix? no encuentro donde aplicarlo